Friday, October 24, 2014

Picking the Perfect Outfit


    BLEEP, BLEEP, the blaring sound of my alarm clock beckoning me to break free from the shackles of  my bed. Frantically tossing clothes in the air, I scour my wardrobe for the perfect outfit to conquer the day. After completely obliterating the neatness of my room, I find the one, the Perfect Outfit.
    Dressed as smoothly as a celebrity, I step on the scene as a completely metamorphosed person. Mouths dropping to the floor, on lookers wonder about the, at a first glance, new girl.  With panache, I walk down the halls and embrace the stares from intrigued peers reverencing for me and accept their copious compliments. Compliments levitating me and allowing me to pretense the fact that I'm not confident at all. As I strut down the hallway with my newly found confidence, I begin to realize guys are offering their hearts to me; they are  insisting I allow them to devout themselves to my every need. Glaring their eyes directly toward me, girls all around me give me the notorious outfit check and realize my outfit looks, irrefutably, AWESOME as they gingerly look me up and down.
    Although all the above is plenty enough of  "a pat on the back," I'm still not to the apex of praise.  Tapping me on the shoulders, my elders ascertain to instill in my mind that they respect what I've done with today's outfit by explaining my attire's high points. Receiving compliments from my elders confirms that razing the neatness of my room for an amazing outfit was completely worth it. I, without a doubt, picked an AWESOME getup.

Fashion, Woman, Yellow Dress, Gown, Runway, Model
 http://pixabay.com/en/fashion-woman-yellow-dress-gown-300337/

1 comment:

  1. Your use of the devices is awesome, and your try at the vocabulary is close to flawless. You do a great job of crafting imagery here. Now, I wonder about this image. What happened? Did you take a look after you published? 7

    ReplyDelete